Our office is equipped with:
– Digital x-rays (less x-ray exposure)
– Diagnodent ( Laser Cavity Detection)
– Optical Magnification (2.5X loupe eyewear)
– Computer Imaging and Intraoral Cameras
– Natural ” Tooth-Colored” Fillings
– Advanced Whitening
– Conservative and Undetectable onlays ( less aggressive than crowns)
– More comfortable and effective anesthesia and Sedation
– FDA Approved Migraine and Tension Headache Therapy
– Movies or Music while you are treated
– Lemon scented fascial towels
– Massage built-in chairs for your comfort
– We also have Casey Education Software in English and Spanish for our patients
– “Five Star” Service for You and Your Family
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, we offer financing. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome. We are accepting new patients.
Please call at (913) 402-0009 to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.